Monday, March 19, 2012


Music has always inspired me, and given me a place to escape to. For a lot of people, including me, music is our hearts translator. I have clung to certain songs when nothing else made sense, and danced like a crazy person to songs when I'm feeling unbelievably happy. A song can take you back to a memory, to a specific moment when you have felt sad, angry, or bursting with happiness. Each week I would like to share songs with you that inspire me, and hear songs from you that you find inspiring. 
This weeks song is Beautiful Disaster by Jon Mclaughlin. It is about girls not feeling like they are enough. This makes me so sad when girls will change who they really are to please someone else. Hope you enjoy! Let me know what songs have inspired you :) 
-Meagan Tweedy

1 comment:

Lynn Marie said...

AMAAAAAZING song choice!!! I agree alot of girls and young women feel the need to change for impressions, I've felt that way to, Beauty is something that is deep down into the core of us all, we are just too blinded by the world's perception of something we all acquire. I feel that as girls we should spend less time with makeup, maybe at least for one day, and show the world we are even more beautiful without trying to fit in and without being Perfect!!! We are just Beautiful us!!!!