Monday, April 2, 2012

So, this is a One Direction song covered by Megan and Liz. Now, I'm diggin' One Direction and all, but I think this cover is great. And I think that because this is covered by two girls, it makes the message even better for this particular blog.
Megan and Liz are YouTubers who I have been following for a little while now and they are very positive and up beat, and are always encouraging everyone to be positive, and love themselves.
Remember girls, you are beautiful.
I have started doing something recently that I think could help some of you. Every morning when I look in the mirror, I find one thing that I love about myself. Now, this can be difficult. The other day it was the freckle on my cheek. And that's okay if it's something that simple. Then the next day, I find something new. And I build from the freckle on my cheek, to the color of my eyes, and eventually I'll be able to look in the mirror and love several things I see.
Sometimes we may have to start the process of loving ourselves over- but always start! And don't forget to love what's on the inside too. Because that beauty will shine on your face more than any make-up product.
Find what makes you happy in life, and stick to it. Be kind, and smile and love yourself, and the ones around you.
-Meagan Tweedy

1 comment:

Michelle Tweedy said...

Great song! And I love your message too!